Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can you make a transformer?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can you make a transformer? Empty Can you make a transformer? Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:01 am

jbs30000

I'm a little embarrassed to ask, but if possible, how would I translate the below schematic into a SimulIde circuit?
Can you make a transformer? Image-63

2Can you make a transformer? Empty Re: Can you make a transformer? Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:45 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi.
Transformer is not yet implemented in simulide.
And it is already in the feature requests.

jbs30000 likes this post

3Can you make a transformer? Empty Re: Can you make a transformer? Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:46 am

jbs30000

OK, thank you.

arcachofo likes this post

4Can you make a transformer? Empty Re: Can you make a transformer? Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:53 am

KerimF

KerimF

I will try to build just an ideal transformer (no L, R, C and mutual inductance K). It will be specified by its N's ratio(s) only.

I used saying (to myself in the least  Rolling Eyes  ) having something useful, no matter how small it is, is always million time better than having nothing. If 'N' does not equal 'zero', N/zero = infinity Laughing

5Can you make a transformer? Empty Re: Can you make a transformer? Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:48 pm

KerimF

KerimF

One of my new projects under development is a low-cost automatic charger of acid battery (12V or 24V). So, its ATmega8 code has to read continuously a feedback from the secondary side of a transformer (related to the charging current) while the mains voltage varies.

So, my first step was to build, with what I know so far in using SimulIDE, a subcircuit whose input-output function could simulate an ideal transformer.

Can you make a transformer? Xf_3-210

Added:
Attachments
Can you make a transformer? AttachmentXF_3-2_01.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(3 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

jbs30000 likes this post

6Can you make a transformer? Empty Re: Can you make a transformer? Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:25 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

A simple transformer is the next component I plan to add, but it will take some time.
Not sure how long it will take, but most probably it will be ready during this month.

7Can you make a transformer? Empty Re: Can you make a transformer? Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:53 pm

KerimF

KerimF

arcachofo wrote:A simple transformer is the next component I plan to add, but it will take some time.
Not sure how long it will take, but most probably it will be ready during this month.

I believe you do your best.
In real life, when this or that will be created/updated depends on many factors which we can't control always.
Good Luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum