Line 48 (preprocessor) was also highlighting the whole line, changed to [\^]
A few of rules I can't get to work:
1. A line ending with semi colon:
2. Operators + - = / < > >= <=
3. A block comment (multilineComment)
I am still learning to understand the rule structure (without a good reference), looks like QRegExp is like RichText?
For the block comment it seems the functionality exists in source but I cant get the rule exression/structure right.
This is not that important & I appreciate there are other more pressing issues to deal with.
The .gcb file extension must be lower case.\
- You don't have permission to download attachments.
- (2 Kb) Downloaded 1 times