1. Single line Variable declaration: Dim LP1, LP2 As Byte
2. Bit variable declaration : Dim DP As Bit
3. Array Declaration: Dim Digit_Val(4) As Byte
. Workaround is easy enough, Edit GCB source...
1. single line Dim's,
2. add temp1 Var & set from bit var state,
3. add temp2 var & set from array val.
For 3. the array var name is in the list but no elements show. Looking in the asm file there is the following...
;Set aside memory locations for variables
DIGIT_VAL EQU 187
SYSDIGIT_VAL_0 EQU 187
SYSDIGIT_VAL_1 EQU 188
SYSDIGIT_VAL_2 EQU 189
SYSDIGIT_VAL_3 EQU 190
So maybe could use the (n) value from Dim statement & the start address from the memory location.
187 | Digit_Val(0)
188 | Digit_Val(1)
189 | Digit_Val(2)
190 | Digit_Val(3)