Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cards not included in another card

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cards not included in another card Empty Cards not included in another card Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:37 pm

Maiza

Maiza

Guys, good afternoon. The developer has added a test version for plate and subplate adjustments. As some of you are following the previous posts, this error occurred and I wanted to see how it can be selected. The individual boards have already been made, which are the light sensor module - LDR and the LCD panel module. Now I created another board, which would be the board, where it will be below the modules. I put the board in board mode and positioned the modules and saved. But when I drag the Board, the modules are included. It is showing an error below. What can it be? Do I have to include the module package in it?

Below are images:

Cards not included in another card 0111
Cards not included in another card 0210
Cards not included in another card 0310

https://maizavitoria.com.br

2Cards not included in another card Empty Re: Cards not included in another card Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:43 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi.
Just look at the error message and solve the problems:

Cards not included in another card 011110

Are those package files there?

3Cards not included in another card Empty Re: Cards not included in another card Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:30 pm

Maiza

Maiza

Yes, I had added it to see if it would solve it but it didn't. I'll try again

arcachofo likes this post

4Cards not included in another card Empty Re: Cards not included in another card Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:46 pm

Maiza

Maiza

I tried here again but failed. Actually, I didn't understand. Could you explain it to me? I put it in the file myself.

Cards not included in another card 04_duv10

5Cards not included in another card Empty Re: Cards not included in another card Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:38 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I tried here again but failed. Actually, I didn't understand. Could you explain it to me? I put it in the file myself.
I don't know what you are doing there, each package file should contain data for 1 package, not 3.

Read carefully the error messages:
"No package files found for mgc": This means that it tried to find some file but not found it.

Now.. which file?
The path to the file that it didn't find is in the next line:
SimulIDE_1.1.0-RCO_Lin64/data/modulos_gc/Circuito_da_Missao/data/mgc/mgc.package

Does that file exist?

6Cards not included in another card Empty Re: Cards not included in another card Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:35 pm

Maiza

Maiza

Here the "mgc.package" file. It contains the LDR Sensor. That's what I'm not understanding. Sad

Cards not included in another card 05_duv10

7Cards not included in another card Empty Re: Cards not included in another card Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:22 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Not sure if you got it working, but I think you are doing it more complicated than it is.

Let's go by parts:

1- Where to place your custom components?
There are several options depending on the case:

a) If you want to add components to the component list:
You can add them in simulide/data folder, but when you use another version you will need to add your components to the new version.
So the best option is to create a folder in your system dedicated for this purpose.
Then go to application setting and select that folder in "User data folder":
https://simulide.com/p/settings/#application-settings

And finally you add your components there.

But you already know this, it is the same thing to customize icons.

b) If you want to share a circuit with custom components.
In this case if you share your circuit, other people will not be able to use it because those components are not in their installation of simulide.
In this case you need to deploy your custom components along with the circuit.
For that you place your custom components in a folder with name "data" in the same folder of the .sim1 file.

2- How to add components:
One folder per component and component per folder.
You don't need to add mgc_sensor_de_luz inside mgc.
mgc_sensor_de_luz should be in it's own folder.
Using the "data"  folder in a circuit is only for case b).

So if you have 3 components:
- mgc_painel_lcd
- mgc_sensor_de_luz
- mgc

Then you have 3 folders with the same name and files for each component, one component per folder.

Conclusion:
I think you already have your "User data folder"
There you add:
- An xml file with the list of your components.
- In your case a folder "modulos_gc"
- Inside modulos_gc one folder for each component:

your_User_data_folder
  • my_components.xml
  • modulos_gc
    •  mgc_painel_lcd
      • mgc_painel_lcd.sim1
      • mgc_painel_lcd.package

•  mgc_sensor_de_luz
      • mgc_sensor_de_luz.sim1
      • mgc_sensor_de_luz.package

•  mgc