Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IDE Crashing frequently

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IDE Crashing frequently Empty IDE Crashing frequently Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:09 pm

avis

Hi all,
I am a new userr of SimulIDE. Downloaded and started using for last 1 week. My OS is Win10-64 bit with 8GB RAM. Installed folder is D:/installed/simulide.

My problem is that the IDE is crashing every now and then, even for very basic and simple circuits while making the ckt and also while running ckts. A crash will delete the existing project (though file size is > 0). Re-opening the project shows nothing in it after a crash and that project is lost.
When I click to connect between 2 components and touching the source point of line, it crashes.
Opening and running the example : LED/current_source.simu made it crash and the example project was lost forever.

While searching for a solution, someone was suggeting to run it from cmd shell, but it gave no messages at all. Where are the log/profile/setting files for the installation by default?
If anyone can help me, pls answer.
Thanx to all.

2IDE Crashing frequently Empty Re: IDE Crashing frequently Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:33 am

KerimF

KerimF

Just to gain time and get a reply, you may like to also specify the version of simulIDE you downloaded.

arcachofo likes this post

3IDE Crashing frequently Empty Re: IDE Crashing frequently Fri Nov 24, 2023 4:30 pm

avis

SimulIDE_0.3.10-SR2-Win32.zip is the IDE version.
Qt version : 5.5.1
About button in IDE not showing any version!

4IDE Crashing frequently Empty Re: IDE Crashing frequently Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:12 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi avis.

Better use a recent version of Simulide.
You can download here:
https://simulide.com/p/downloads/

5IDE Crashing frequently Empty Re: IDE Crashing frequently Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:10 pm

avis

Hi arcachofo (https://simulide.forumotion.com/u2),
Thanx for the reply. In the linked page, there are many versions, but cannot download anything. Registered with mail ID and confirmed and all. Tried to get the version 1.0 stable. It says you purchased but cannot get anything.

6IDE Crashing frequently Empty Re: IDE Crashing frequently Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:58 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Hi arcachofo (https://simulide.forumotion.com/u2),
Thanx for the reply. In the linked page, there are many versions, but cannot download anything. Registered with mail ID and confirmed and all. Tried to get the version 1.0 stable. It says you purchased but cannot get anything.
Click on "Click here to see all 1.0.0 versions" and there are links to download:

IDE Crashing frequently Kk35

avis likes this post

7IDE Crashing frequently Empty Re: IDE Crashing frequently Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:04 pm

avis

Thanx buddy. Latest version 1.1.0 looks more stable than the one I got from plain google search.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum