Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Electronic lock for 8 digits

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Electronic lock for 8 digits Empty Electronic lock for 8 digits Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:06 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

Electronic lock for 8 digits. In the archives, there are 2 schemes that differ in the way of comparing the secret code and the code entered from the keyboard. There are more than 4 billion possible combinations.

Electronic lock for 8 digits 8-digi10

Electronic lock for 8 digits 8-digi11
Attachments
Electronic lock for 8 digits Attachment8-digit_lock0_HC688_(16key).zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(28 Kb) Downloaded 21 times
Electronic lock for 8 digits Attachment8-digit_lock0_XOR_(16key).zip
(30 Kb) Downloaded 24 times

2Electronic lock for 8 digits Empty Re: Electronic lock for 8 digits Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:34 pm

Mistral

Very good project Fizik_S 
Sorry I pushed it from the front page with my opamp-examples, this post will push it back  Electronic lock for 8 digits 1f607 
I want to ask you, in which version is this made so I will know in which folder to place the download?
Thanks

3Electronic lock for 8 digits Empty Re: Electronic lock for 8 digits Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:49 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

This project was created in SimulIDE 0.4.15. SR1

Mistral likes this post

4Electronic lock for 8 digits Empty Re: Electronic lock for 8 digits Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:02 pm

Mistral

I cracked your HC688 code  pirat

Electronic lock for 8 digits 8-digi10

Didn't notice that the led only stays on as long as you keep the enter button pressed so you had me going for an hour. Very nice project, didn't go into all the details of every chip yet but it is very well made if I may say so.

MM74C922-16 bit encoder
nice

You draw very thight to make it fit, not wasting one millimeter and even crossing over other pins  Wink
Did you copy some of your tunnels? If so than it's working good, since my Ben Eater bread board project I avoided it. Would like to try it again because it saves a lot of time.

5Electronic lock for 8 digits Empty Re: Electronic lock for 8 digits Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:50 am

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

Did you copy some of your tunnels?

I copy elements enough when designing schemas. This saves a lot of time. If there are errors in the program, then I do not use the function that causes the error. Errors are quickly corrected and the new version of the program does not contain them (as a rule). Therefore, I am calm about errors in the program. You need to make it a rule to periodically run the simulation of the circuit. I.e. debug the circuit in parts. This rule will allow you to develop the device much faster and more efficiently. It is easier to look for errors in individual blocks than in the whole scheme. You can make each block as a separate circuit, debug it, and then connect them into a single circuit.

Mistral likes this post

6Electronic lock for 8 digits Empty Re: Electronic lock for 8 digits Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:26 pm

Fizik_S

Fizik_S

A lot of changes have been made in the Simulate 1.0.1 program, as a result, some schemes, including this one, have stopped being correctly simulated. The attachment contains a corrected scheme that works correctly in new versions of the program.
Attachments
Electronic lock for 8 digits Attachment8-digit_lock.zip
(32 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum