Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

283__LAMP CONTROLLED BY LDR ON 2 ENVIRONMENTS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Defran

Defran

283__LAMP CONTROLLED BY LDR ON 2 ENVIRONMENTS Lamp_c12
Attachments
283__LAMP CONTROLLED BY LDR ON 2 ENVIRONMENTS Attachment283_LAMP CONTROLLED BY LDR.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(16 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

blitobyte likes this post

blitobyte

blitobyte

Hi Defran,

very interesting your circuit. A pity that I don't fully understand it!! So far I have four projects depending on LDRs and I'd love it to be able to understand it to apply it to mine.
I see your circuit controls the circuit hysteresis, the with of the hysteresis gap (I presume) and the shooting level, but there are a lot of things I don't grasp: 4 opamps? One of them in inverted configuration. Extra resistors (100 ohms. I'm sure they're not extra but I miss their meaning...).

I'll keep studying it and see if I figure it out!!

Thanks.

Defran

Defran

Yes, study it and change things y order to practice, this is a simulator...
Later we can comment on it by Messages of simulide, good luck.

blitobyte

blitobyte

Hi Defran,

After studying your circuit...:

1. Sorry, I don't know the English for 'seguidor de tensiĆ³n'. (Opamp in inverted configuration without a resistor. Voltage buffer?). The reason is to prevent the voltage from going down due to the resistors on the right? (Hysteresis and shootimg level part) Voltage divider afeccted by load resistance?)
  2. What's the point of the 100R?
  3. Ok to hysteresis and shoot level part
  4. I pressume that the switch DIRE/INVE is to change the behavior of the LDR. Turn on at night or turn on at day for a specific LDR value. Along with the two LM324 opamps before the diodes. Have a look at my figure 4 circuit.

Looking forward to your answer.

blitobyte

blitobyte

The 'zip' extension!!! That's why the file doesn't get sent!!! (I think)
Attachments
283__LAMP CONTROLLED BY LDR ON 2 ENVIRONMENTS Attachmentfigure4.sim1.zip
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(2 Kb) Downloaded 2 times

Defran

Defran

Well, in order not to take up space unnecessarily and end up deleting everithing, Arcachofo asks us to send a single image per project and for the follops-ups better in private, leaving only a summary in the main thread; so let's communicate via message in "Messages". you start with a message to Defran...

283__LAMP CONTROLLED BY LDR ON 2 ENVIRONMENTS Seguir10

or by clicking on "PM" directly.

283__LAMP CONTROLLED BY LDR ON 2 ENVIRONMENTS Seguir11

blitobyte

blitobyte

Ok. I'll contact you by private message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum