Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Empty ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:58 am

Defran

Defran

ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Boton_11

Now with the arrows you can go up or down with each click, it's ok; but would it be possible also to do the same by holding down the arrow?. It would give it more speed in the operation.

Thanks in advance. Tell me, please.

Last edited by Defran on Sun May 21, 2023 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Empty Re: ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:00 am

Defran

Defran

Arcachofo, Any news about this?

Tell me, please.

3ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Empty Re: ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:02 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I can't find a way to do it.
You can probably do with the keyboard, but this depends on the system.

4ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Empty Re: ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:52 pm

Defran

Defran

In Windows11 the arrows Up/Down work. Is one way to do it, Thanks.

arcachofo likes this post

5ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Empty Re: ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:23 pm

Defran

Defran

ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Teclas11

In T1530 and Windows11, this option does not work. In other versions it works ok. Tell me please.

6ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Empty Re: ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:48 am

arcachofo

arcachofo

I will have a look.

Tip about oscilloscope:
If the wave is shorter than the display you can increase the buffer size: Properties->Buffer Size (600 ksamples by default)

7ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Empty Re: ARROWS IN THE OSCILLOSCOPE. Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:19 am

Defran

Defran

The keyboard cursors do not work in any case. On T1452 allways.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum