Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thermostat control

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thermostat control Empty Thermostat control Sun Nov 20, 2022 6:47 am

Alex68

Alex68

2Thermostat control Empty Re: Thermostat control Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:50 am

KerimF

KerimF

Hi Alex,

Your projects seem interesting. Thank you.

Unfortunately, I am too old (73 now) to learn a new language and understand well your good work. I just had the chance to learn Arabic, French and English only.

Wish you the best,

Kerim

3Thermostat control Empty Re: Thermostat control Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:25 pm

Alex68

Alex68

ibiu display in working mode.
When you press the SET button on the diode, for 1 second, a hint of the parameter being edited is displayed. The setpoint temperature will be edited.
Next pressing SET
The hysteresis value will be edited.
Select heating or cooling function When this prompt appears, a dot highlights the active mode. In this case, the heating function is active.
Cooling function active
Entered the heating cooling function selection mode
Heating mode selected.
If the "COOLING" switch is closed, the next time you press SETT, the parameter will be available.
hysteresis settings for the active cooling function.____________________________________________
Hint for setting active cooling hysteresis.
The * sign indicates that the output will turn on when the temperature exceeds the value -
T is higher than "reference temperature - active cooling hysteresis".
Example. t°C-35.0, 'H-0.7, "OUT_COOL" output will turn on at 35.7 degrees, turn off
at a temperature equal to * "C \u003d 35.0. _____________________________________________________________
The same is true of the cooling function.
The sign and suggests that the output will turn on when the temperature is exceeded: values ​​•
T below "reference temperature - active cooling hysteresis".
in this mode, it can be said that it is an active heating function.
Example. 1:C=-15.0. LN=0.7. output "OUT_COOL" will turn on at -15." degrees, turn off
at a temperature equal to ^O-P.O.____________________________________________________________

4Thermostat control Empty Re: Thermostat control Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:56 pm

Alex68

Alex68

Good afternoon ! What topic are you more interested in: Atomics, or something else?

5Thermostat control Empty Re: Thermostat control Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:11 pm

KerimF

KerimF

Alex68 wrote:ibiu display in working mode.
When you press the SET button on the diode, for 1 second, a hint of the parameter being edited is displayed. The setpoint temperature will be edited.
Next pressing SET
The hysteresis value will be edited.
Select heating or cooling function When this prompt appears, a dot highlights the active mode. In this case, the heating function is active.
Cooling function active
Entered the heating cooling function selection mode
Heating mode selected.
If the "COOLING" switch is closed, the next time you press SETT, the parameter will be available.
hysteresis settings for the active cooling function.____________________________________________
Hint for setting active cooling hysteresis.
The * sign indicates that the output will turn on when the temperature exceeds the value -
T is higher than "reference temperature - active cooling hysteresis".
Example. t°C-35.0, 'H-0.7, "OUT_COOL" output will turn on at 35.7 degrees, turn off
at a temperature equal to * "C \u003d 35.0. _____________________________________________________________
The same is true of the cooling function.
The sign and suggests that the output will turn on when the temperature is exceeded: values ​​•
T below "reference temperature - active cooling hysteresis".
in this mode, it can be said that it is an active heating function.
Example. 1:C=-15.0. LN=0.7. output "OUT_COOL" will turn on at -15." degrees, turn off
at a temperature equal to ^O-P.O.____________________________________________________________

Thank you for the translation (from Russian, right?).

For instance, I guess you know that, in these days, writings of a message (that is, they are not shown on an image as it is the case of your 1st post) could be translated online (though with the hope that the translation is good enough for the subject of interest).

6Thermostat control Empty Re: Thermostat control Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:53 pm

KerimF

KerimF

Alex68 wrote:Good afternoon ! What topic are you more interested in: Atomics, or something else?

Good evening,
Since after graduation, about 45 years ago, I started designing and producing (by running a small private business) what the local consumers may need.
My first main products (in the 70's and 80's) were about various light controllers for outside panels (as of big stores, night clubs, hotels, restaurants... etc.). I also produced economic moving message outdoor signs, by using 7 rows only (each pixel was a 220V bulb driven by a triac) for both Arabic and English texts. (For instance, before the Arab Spring, I started producing outdoor moving message signs, using LEDs, whose texts could also be updated by a home-made RF remote control unit), But lately (since the start of the Arab Spring) I had to focus instead on designing and producing various DC to AC inverters (mainly for houses and offices), also various mains voltage stabilizers as well while I had to make them competitive among similar products offered in the local market.

In general, I am interested in any innovative work in electronics, but I have to also gain my daily bread (and of my assistants) in these hard days. Yes, I used to be a boss always but a poor one most of the time Smile

By the way, what do you mean by the word 'Atomics'? I guess it has nothing to do with Atomic Bomb Laughing

7Thermostat control Empty Re: Thermostat control Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:02 am

Alex68

Alex68

Добрый День, KerimF ! ! !

Я до 91 года работал инженером разработчиком. Разработки цифровых устройств кодирования и декодирования сигналов. Перекодировали различные коды. Потом и сейчас занимаюсь усовершенствованием разного станочного оборудования. Станки с чпу управлением и прочее.
Наша замечательная программа очень помогает в этих разработках. Много различной цифровой базы в ней.
Пишу на русском. Вообще технический язык трудный для переводчиков. Иногда такие не понятные переводы на английский делает. Вот так и с Атомикой. Вставлял слово автоматика.
Рад с вами познакомиться поближе. Пишите.
Спасибо.

8Thermostat control Empty Re: Thermostat control Mon Nov 21, 2022 5:55 pm

KerimF

KerimF

Alex68 wrote:Good afternoon, KerimF ! ! !
I worked as a development engineer until '91. Development of digital devices for encoding and decoding signals. Transcoded various codes. Then and now I am engaged in the improvement of various machine tools. CNC machines and so on.
Our wonderful program helps a lot in these developments. A lot of different digital base in it.
I write in Russian. In general, technical language is difficult for translators. Sometimes such incomprehensible translations into English are made. That's the same with Atomica. I inserted the word automation.
I am glad to get to know you better. Keep in touch.
Thank you.

Good evening, Alex,

I personally didn't expect that, someday, I will have the chance to use a professional hardware/firmware analog/digital simulator as SimulIDE.

Due to world's regulations, I can't download anymore tools (as compilers, simulators, CAD... etc.) offered for free or paid. And even for the paid ones which I am allowed to download, I have no right to transfer the required money (in case I can afford their price).
Fortunately, I had the chance to download a very old version of KICAD, the old version of Studio Atmel 6.2 for AVR and install an old version of Excel. And when I need to write a PC program, the only tool, I have, is the very old C compiler (of the BorlandC 3.1 package) which I usually use for small specific DOS exe.

Therefore, I was lucky when I heard of SimulIDE. It is, even while in progress, a great professional tool to help me speed up my actual and future designs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum