Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Empty Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:26 pm

@rkanoid

Am I wrong or the source menu is missing?

Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Captur11

Last edited by arcachofo on Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Marked as Unsolved (red color))

2Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Empty Re: Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:49 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Yes, there are some missing categories in the Italian version.

This is due some problems with translations.
I will try to solve them.

3Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Empty Re: Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:05 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

I will explain the problems, so it can be taken in consideration for other translations:

- In Battery and other sources: the text "Sources" is translated as "Alimentazioni/Sorgenti"
This conflicts with category nesting.
Category names can't contain "/" unless it is in the original text.
When it is in the original text it indicates a subcategory, for example: "Logic/Gates".
So in this case it could be: "Alimentazioni" or "Sorgenti" or "Alimentazioni-Sorgenti" or something like that.

- In Buffer and Logic Gates: "Logic/Gates" is translated as "Logica/Porte Logiche"
Which is not consistent with the category name assigned in ItemLibrary. There "Gates" is translated as "Porte".
So "Gates" category is translated as "Porte Logiche" in components and "Porte" in ItemLibrary.
It should be the same in all places.

Something similar happens with some other category in Logic Components.

4Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Empty Re: Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:40 pm

@rkanoid

Ok thank you. Now I understand. Sorry, it's my fault! I'll fix the translation asap.

5Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Empty Re: Source menu missing? 0.4.14.SR4 Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:34 pm

arcachofo

arcachofo

Well... there are no explanations or instructions about all these issues.
And i was not aware of some of them, so it is good having it explained here.

Thank you for your collaboration.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum